Audemars Piguet 15400st.oo.1220st.01 Complete Details:
From the famous Royal Oak collection with the immediately recognizable hexagon design bezel secured by 8 polished steel screws.
This watch features:
- Brushed finished stainless steel case & bracelet with polished bevel edges.
- Black dial with the Grande Tapestry design pattern.
- Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Polished white gold baton hands with luminescent fill.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- AP Caliber 3120 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 40 Jewels, composed of 280 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- Bi-directional 22kt gold rotor with ceramic ball bearings. Rotor bears both the AP design logo & the the Audemars/Piguet families crests.
This watch is also known as 15400stoo1220st01