Audemars Piguet 25977ba.oo.d088cr.01 Complete Details:
This watch features:
- Satin/Brushed finished 18kt yellow gold case with polished finished edges & beveled edges.
- Silvered "waffle" tapestry design dial.
- Applied yellow gold applied index hour markers & hands with luminescent fill.
- 1 minute Tourbillon located at the 6 o'clock position.
- 30 minute chronograph/Stop-Watch function: Central seconds counter & 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- The chronograph function is fitted with titanium lever in the mechanism, thus eliminating the phenomenon of the "jumping chronograph hand" when starting the chronograph function.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- AP caliber 2889 beats at 21,600 vph & contains 25 jewels with an approximate Power Reserve of 70 hours. The mainplate & bridges are made of Nickel Silver - an alloy which resists oxidations & remains stable over long periods of time.
Chronograph | Tourbillon
This watch is also known as 25977baood088cr01