IWC iw379103 Complete Details:
This watch features:
- Solid 18kt rose gold case with a fine brushed/satin finish & polished finished beveled corners, bezel, crown & chronograph buttons.
- Main dial: "Ardoise" slate grey colored with a very fine brushed sunray surface.
- Raised outer rim/flange with painted white minute track & minute indication in Arabic Numerals at 5 minute intervals. Flange with a very fine brushed finish.
- Sub-dials are slightly recessed & with a fine concentric circle textured pattern.
- Hour markers: Applied polished rose gold combination of Arabic numeral & indexes with a bold triangle at the 12 o'clock position, all with luminous fill.
- Polished rose gold hands with luminous fill.
- Perpetual calendar complication:
- Over-sized DIGITAL date window located above the 9 o'clock position.
- Over-sized DIGITAL month window (traditionally displayed as a sub-dial) located above the 3 o'clock position.
- Leap year counter at the 6 o'clock position (at the bottom of the seconds sub-dial)
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- "Flyback" Function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
- An innovative chrono read-out with minutes & hour totalizers displayed on a single sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Large central seconds counter.
- Small seconds sub-dial (red hand) located at the 6 o'clock position.
- IWC calibre 89800 which contains 52 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph, composed of 474 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
- Features an inner soft iron case for additional protection against magnetic fields.
Chronograph | Perpetual Calendar
This watch is also known as iw3791-03, 379103, 3791-03