Jaeger LeCoultre 175.81.21 Complete Details:
This watch features:
- Stainless steel case with a high polished finished bezel & lugs. Finely brushed finished case edges.
- Stainless steel bracelet with polished outer links & finely brushed finished inner links.
- Jet black dial.
- Polished stainless steel faceted shaped hands filled with luminous material.
- Applied polished stainless steel Index & Arabic Numeral hour markers filled with luminous material.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- Large red colored central seconds hand counter.
- Recessed 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position with a red hand. The sub-dial has a very fine concentric circle guilloche pattern.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial where the underlying silvered disc rotates beneath the dial instead of using a traditional hand rotating above the dial hand.
- Running seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Tachymeter scale on the inner bezel flange.
- Water Resistance - using a revolutionary patented design which relies on a butterfly collar around the pushers & crown. These external butterfly collars turn a 1/2 turn clockwise & counter-clockwise (independently of the crown & pushers) which clamp down & compress gaskets to ensure water resistance. Each collar has indicating arrows to easily discern if the watch is currently securely water resistant.
- Features the JLC quick-change strap system so that straps may be changed in seconds by the means of a quick-release button on the back of the case. The watch is NOT supplied with an additional strap.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 751/1, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 277 parts, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
- The completely assembled watch undergoes a rigorous 1000 hours test before the watch ships from the factory!
This watch is also known as q1758121, q175.84.21, 1758421