Omega 188.8.131.52.06.001 Complete Details:
- Stainless steel case, 18KT Rose Gold bezel
- Tech Grey dial with linear textured design & solid black sub-dials.
- Applied polished rose gold colored hour markers & hands.
- Hours, minutes, chronograph seconds hands & index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Chronograph/Stop-watch complication:
- Large central seconds counter.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Omega COSC Certified caliber 3313, beats at 28,800, contains 37 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 52 hours. Last but not least this movement integrates the now standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability and durability & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
This watch is also known as 23123445006001