Omega 184.108.40.206.01.001 Complete Details:
- Brushed/Satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
- Polished & brushed ribbed edge.
- Orange aluminum ring.
- Black numbers and index hour markers.
- Matte black dial.
- Applied polished steel index hour markers with blue luminescent fill.
- Applied metallic orange colored 12 hour marker.
- Polished steel hands: hour & seconds hand with blue luminescent fill, minute hand with green luminescent fill as does the 12 o'clock dot on the rotating bezel.
- Chronograph Stopwatch functions:
- Large orange tipped central seconds hand counter.
- Minute & hour counters are combined into a single sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position. The hour hand is of orange aluminum & the minute hand is polished steel - both with luminescent fill.
- Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position
- Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
- Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
- Omega caliber 9300, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours - thanks to its twin barrels mounted in series.
- Column-Wheel Chronograph - column wheel is visible from the transparent case back.
- The movement features Omega's "Si 14" silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus, to the watch’s chronometric performance.
- The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
- The combination of the SI 14 balance spring & the Co-Axial escapement makes for an extremely reliable & stable movement.
- The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with a unique "arabesque" wave design finish.
This watch is also known as 23232465101001