Omega 3188.8.131.52.01.001 Complete Details:
Special Numbered Edition - this edition is engraved with a sequential serial number in order that it was produced. Although this watch is not a limited edition, it will be produced in small numbers & for a limited period only.
This watch has a special ENAMEL dial. The case back is engraved with the following text 100m/330ft - Column Wheel - Speedmaster - No xxxx - Enamel Dial.
- Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet
- Black enamel dial..
- Black aluminum fixed bezel with Tachymeter scale.
- Chronograph Stopwatch Functions:
- Large white central seconds counter.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Displays date at 6 o'clock
- Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Omega Caliber 3313, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 52 hours.
- With the patented Co-Axial Escapement which gives greater stability to the movement & requires longer intervals between servicing & maintain precision over longer periods of time.
This watch is also known as 31130445001001