Panerai pam00297 Complete Details:
From The Luminor GMT Collection. This watch features:
- Instantly recognizable Brushed steel Crown Protector.
- Fine satin/brushed finished case with a polished finished fixed bezel.
- Black dial with painted luminous Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Polished steel skeleton hands with luminous fill tips.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position, with luminous indexes & hand.
- GMT/2nd Time-Zone indicated by a longer 3rd arrow-head luminous tipped hand pointing to a 24 hour scale on the outer edge of the dial - this hand will make 1 full revolution of the dial once every 24 hours.
- Magnified date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Cambered (domed) Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Supplied with the necessary tools to change straps (no extra straps included with this model).
- Panerai Calibre OP VIII, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
GMT Time Zone | Power Reserve Indicator
This watch is also known as pam0297, pam297, pam 297