Tag Heuer cag7010.ba0254 Complete Details:
TAG Heuer design in collaboration with Mercedes Benz in the spirit of the famous Mercedes Benz SLR. The function buttons are innovative placed on the face of the watch as opposed to the case edge. Engraved on the case back is "SLR for Mercedes-Benz". This watch features:
- Brushed/Satin finished stainless steal case with polished finished edges.
- All Brushed/Satin Finished 5 link Stainless Steel bracelet with polished finished edges.
- Black Dial with Linear texture.
- Silver Toned hands & applied index hour markers with Luminescent highlights.
- The left sub-dial indicates the current mode that the watch is in.
- The watch has 5 mechanical features:
- Time - Hours, minutes, seconds.
- Date - A Perpetual Calendar which will accurately calculate short & full months including leap years until 2099.
- Chronograph/Stop-watch with precision of 1/100th of a second & 2 elapsed times
- Regatta - 10 minute countdown (indicators on bezel), the stop-watch will automatically engage after the Regatta has completed the count-down.
- Laptimer function - Best Lap Time, indicates up to 20 laps!
- All the above is operated by the push crown which changes between features.
- At the heart of the watch is the ingenious TAG Calibre S Regatta, an Electro-Mechanical movement which combines mechanical prowess & with quartz (battery) accuracy. The movement has no less than 230 mechanical parts and five micro-engines.
- Case back engraved with short instructions for setting the watch.
Chronograph | Perpetual Calendar
This watch is also known as cag7010ba0254