Tag Heuer CAL2110.BA0781 Complete Details:
The all new Monaco LS Chronograph - LS for "Linear System"
This watch features:
- Polished finished stainless steel case with brushed/satin finished edges.
- Equipped with a rugged brushed/satin finished steel bracelet with some polished steel highlights. Buckle equipped with an innovative micro-adjustment wheel that allows to adjust the bracelet to an exact fit rather than be sized to the closest link size.
- Black dial with polished faceted & hand applied polished steel index hour markers with luminescent tips.
- Polished steel hands with luminescent fill.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- Silver color rimmed 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock - indicated by an innovative display where the minutes disc rotates beneath the dial again a fixed red pointer.
- Large central red tipped seconds hand counter.
- Angled date window located at the 12 o'clock position with a red highlight zone indicating the current date.
- Linear small seconds indicator disc located beneath the dial viewable through a linear window at the 3 o'clock position. The seconds are indicated in 30 seconds increments changing between black & red line for each alternate 30 seconds.
- Curved & faceted sapphire crystal/
- Powered by the TAG Heuer Caliber 12 (based on a Dubois Depraz 2008 automatic mechanical chronograph).
This watch is also known as CAL2110BA0781