Ulysse Nardin 676-88 Complete Details:
The "Sonata Cathedral Dual Time" watch is an amazing creation with a mechanical alarm that has a crisp & beautiful chime/ring. This watch features:
- A silver dial spectacularly finished with a partial linear "Cotes de Geneve" design.
- Large Skeleton Hands for Hours & Minutes which allows for a clear & unobstructed view of the dial.
- GMT/Dual Time Zone hour hand Subdial at 6 o'clock. Buttons on either side of the case adjust the time-zone by one hour increments either way.
- Alarm time indicator located at the 2 o'clock position. Subdial at 10 o'clock indicates a countdown to when the alarm will chime the next time - the alarm will chime once in 24 hours. On/Off indicator at the 9 o'clock position - controlled by the button in center of the left crown. While the alarm is ringing you can see the piston at work - located at the 8 o'clock position & held in place with a blue bridge.
- Left crown adjusts the time & date.
- Serial Number engraved on the bezel of the watch at the 6 o'clock position.
- Caliber UN-67 with 109 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph & an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Alarm | GMT Time Zone
This watch is also known as 67688