Zenith 03.2041.400/51.c496 Complete Details:
LIMITED AND NUMBERED EDITION OF 1975 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges & lugs.
- Blue sunray dial with contrasting silver outer seconds indicator rim.
- Sub-dials with fine circular guilloche texture.
- Faceted polished steel colored hands & applied indexes with luminous tips.
- The Famous El Primero Chronograph stop/watch:
- Large silver and red central seconds counter hand (with the Zenith star logo as a counterweight).
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date display window located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Zenith El Primero Caliber 400 B, beats at 36,600 vph, 31 Jewels, 326 components & an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
This watch is also known as 03204140051c496