Polished 18kt rose gold case. Silver dial. Off-centered time sub-dial with a small seconds sub dial at its 6 o'clock. Polished rose gold hands. Applied polished rose gold hour markers. Fine printed minute & seconds track. Functions:
- Large double-window date with quick corrector button on the case edge at 10 o'clock.
- UP/Down power reserve indicator to the right of the dial.
- Additional Time Zone:
- Additional time zone sub-dial at the bottom right side of the dial.
- Day/night sub-set indicator.
- 24 city ring on the dial flange.
- Quick-adjustment via the button on the case edge at 8 o'clock will advance the cities/time by one hour increments.
Fitted on its original dark brown alligator leather strap with a solid 18kt rose gold deployant buckle. The strap is in near brand new condition with only very light signs of wear & with its full wear lifespan remaining. We would grade the strap to be in 98% condition.Movement:
Powered by an A. Lange & Sohne caliber L031.1 consisting of 417 meticulously finished parts, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 54 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 72 hours.Condition:
The watch is in excellent near new condition. The watch was worn a handful of times at most. We would be comfortable rating this watch as in 97%+ condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Complications:
Big Date, Power Reserve Indicator, World Time