Polished stainless steel case. Stainless steel knurled (criss-cross) engraved pattern bi-directional rotating bezel. Artica white dial with a world motif st the center. Applied polished index hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track. Polished hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Date window between 4 & 5 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Large central seconds counter hand: the seconds counter hand makes a full rotation every 30 seconds (rather than the standard 60 seconds) allowing for a more precise time measurement, capable of measuring up to 1/8th of a second.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- World-Time feature function:
- Silver city ring on the dial perimeter.
- Black (night) & silver (day) 24 hour ring.
- The time-zone is able to be adjusted forward or backward in 1 hour increments without interruption to the other watch functions.
- Adjusting the timezone will correct the date accordingly.
- Fitted on a Breitling original brown crocodile leather strap with polished stainless steel deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent condition with most of its life-span remaining. We would be rate the strap as in 90%+ condition.
- The watch is delivered with an addition original Breitling black rubber strap with a push-button deployant clasp. The deployant clasp has a quick micro adjustment system. The strap has been cut to size, will fit up to a 7.50" wrist. A replacement rubber strap can be ordered for $180.
Powered by a in-house Breitling caliber 05 which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 56 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 70+ hours.Condition:
In excellent overall condition. We have had this watch light polished to remove most signs of wear. At 49mm in diameter this is a very substantial watch & will command a presence on the wrist. Delivered in its original box with all papers & the factory warranty is valid through 11/2021. Watch Features:
Chronograph, World Time