Polished 18kt red gold case. Black dial with silver sub-dials & dial flange. Applied polished rose gold index hour markers with luminous tips. Fine gold tone printed minutes/seconds & fractions of seconds track. Polished rose gold hands, hour & minute hand with luminous fill. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window between 4 & 5 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Slide Rule:
- Slide-Rule aka Navigation-Computer set via the bi-directional turning bezel.
- The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
Fitted on a brand new OEM Breitling black alligator leather strap with contrasting white stitching & a solid 18kt rose gold tang buckle. Movement:
Powered by a Breitling in-house caliber 01, which beats at 28,000 VPH, contains 47 jewels, and has a power reserve of +/- 70 hours.Condition:
We purchased this from its original owner. This watch has had a full factory service & refinishing completed 05/2019. The watch has not been worn since returning from the Breitling service center. With its brand new strap this watch is now in excellent near-new condition, we would be comfortable in rating it at a 95%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original burlwood box with all papers. Complications: