Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Black coated stainless steel bezel ring. Black dial. Brushed hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minute/seconds track. Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Power Reserve Indicator:
- located between 7 & 8 o'clock.
Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push-button safety deployant clasp featuring a slide extension system. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8.25" (21cm) wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Grand Seiko Spring Drive caliber 9r65: The Spring Drive movement is for the most part mechanical, but with an electrical powered regulating mechanism resulting in an extremely accurate timepiece.
- No external source of power (such as a battery) is required.
- The unwinding force of the mainspring generates a slight electrical current. The electrical power is then used to activate & power a quartz oscillator which vibrates at 32,786 Hz & transmits a precise reference signal to the Integrated Circuit.
- The IC compares the speed from the oscillator to the speed of the glide wheel (which drives the gears) and applies a magnetic brake when it detects the glide-wheel turning too fast.
- The seconds hand moves in a continuous extremely smooth gliding motion and is accurate up to +/- 1 second per day.
- Contains 30 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
In excellent overall condition, except for the bezel which shows some dents from 0-25 minute markers. Please see close-up pictures of the bezel. Due to the bezel damage we would rate this watch as in an overall 85% condition, however we would rate all other aspects of this watch as in 98% condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers.