Polished 18kt rose gold case. Silver dial. Polished rose gold hour & minute hands, Applied polished rose gold index hour markers. Fine printed minute track. Features:
- Perpetual Calendar:
- Automatically calculates the day, date, month, year & phase of the moon correctly until March 1st 2100, the movement requires a correction only once every 122 years.
- Day of the week sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Date of the month of the week sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Month sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- Year window at the center of the 12 o'clock sub-dial.
- Moonphase display at the center of the 6 o'clock sub-dial.
- 24 hour (day/night) sub-dial at 6 o'clock - red hand.
- Vibrating or a ringing bell sound option, controlled by the lever on the left side case.
- Wound & set via the crown at 2 o'clock.
- Central red tipped white hand indicates the alarm time.
Fitted on a brand new & unworn OEM JLC very dark brown alligator leather strap with a solid 18kt rose gold deployant buckle.Movement:
Powered by an in-house JLC caliber 909/1-440C, which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 36 jewels, composed of 363 parts & has a power reserve of +/- 45 hours.Condition:
In excellent overall condition. The watch was factory serviced (JLC USA service center) in early 2018 & is running strong & very accurately. We have had a brand new OEM JLC strap fitted & have had the watch lightly polished to remove most light signs of wear. The watch is in truly a 92% overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Complications:
Alarm, Perpetual Calendar