Matte black PVD coated stainless steel case. Black dial with a fine concentric circle pattern texture. Darkened grey hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied darkened grey hour markers with luminous fill. Date window at 3 o'clock.Bracelet:
Fitted on its original matte black PVD coated stainless steel bracelet with a push-button deployant clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to a 8.25" wrist. Movement:
Powered by a Longines caliber L288 VHP:
- V.H.P. 'Very High Precision' ultra-precise quartz movement with an accuracy of +/-5 seconds per year.
- Gear Position Detection System: built-in system that constantly remembers the last position of the hands. Should the hands become displaced by a shock or a strong magnetic field, the movement will re-synchronize the hands using the GPD system.
- Magnetism Detection and Correction: With two sensors to detect magnetic fields, when detected the movement immediately stops the hands until the sensors no longer detects magnetism, and then resets the hands.
- Shock Correction System: if the watch experiences a shock or impact the movement will reset the hands to the position as they were immediately prior to the shock or impact.
- Perpetual Calendar: the date will automatically account for odd & even months, with no correction needed until the year 2400.
- Smart Crown: quick turns of the crown will advance the hour hand in one hour increments, slower turns will adjust the minutes.
- EOL: End of life battery indicator. If the battery is changed within six months of the EOL activating, the functions will reset accordingly. However, beyond six months the watch will need to be reset at a factory service center.
In unworn condition. Our customer received this as a gift in July 2020 & traded it towards a different watch he preferred. Delivered in its original box with all papers.