Brushed & polished 18kt rose gold case. Brown embossed dial. Polished rose gold hours, minutes & date hands with luminous fill, white seconds & dual time hand. Applied polished numeral hour markers with luminous fill. Bold printed luminous hour markers. Printed minutes/seconds track. Date sub-dial indicator at 6 o'clock.
- Travel Dual Time functions:
- Indicated by an additional white skeletonized central hour hand.
- The dual time can easily be set in 1 hour increments via the forward & back buttons on the left case-side.
- The time can be safely reversed past 12am with the date reversing safely as well.
- Home & travel time day/night indications via small white/blue discs at 3 & 9 o'clock.
Fitted on its original Patek Philippe brown polymer rubber strap with a polished 18t rose gold push-button folding clasp. The strap is brand new, unworn & uncut, it will fit up to a 9-1/2" wrist. Movement:
Powered by a Patek Philippe in-house caliber 324 S C FUS with a Gyromax® balance and a Spiromax® balance spring. The movement is composed of 294 parts, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 29 jewels, has a power reserve of 35-45 hours. Also features a solid 21kt yellow gold rotor which is unidirectional winding. This caliber 324 s c bears the Patek Philippe Seal hallmark. Condition:
This watch is in brand new & unworn condition. The buckle has the original factory protective stickers intact & the strap is full length/uncut. The warranty is dated 03/2022 & has been registered to the original purchaser. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
GMT/Dual Time Zone