Factory service completed in December 2020, with a factory 1 year service warranty expiring 12/15/2021.
Polished 18kt rose gold case. Satin silver dial. Polished rose gold hands. Applied polished faceted rose gold index hour markers. Fine printed minute.seconds & fractions of a seconds indications. Fine printed Tachymeter scale. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.Features:
- Perpetual Calendar:
- Day & month windows directly beneath 12 o’clock.
- Date sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Leap year portal window between 4 & 5 o'clock.
- Day/Night portal window between 7 & 8 o'clock.
- Moonphase display at the center of the 6 o'clock sub-dial.
- Recessed corrector buttons on the case edges.
- Chronograph function:
- Central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
Fitted on its original Patek Philippe brown alligator leather strap with a solid 18kt rose gold deployant buckle. The strap is unworn & in 98% condition. with some crease lines on the underside from storage. The strap has its full lifespan wear time remaining.Movement:
Powered by a Patek Philippe in-house caliber CH 29‑535 PS Q, composed of 456 parts, features a Gyromax balance, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz) and contains 33 jewels. The watch has power reserve of 55-65 hours with the chronograph disengaged.Condition:
This watch is excellent near-new condition. The watch came back from a complete factory service in December 2020 & has not be worn since. The watch is still sealed in its original factory service plastic. The watch is delivered with its complete original set of box & papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Moonphase, Perpetual Calendar