Polished stainless steel case. Polished 18kt yellow gold fluted bezel & Twinlock screw-down crown. Black dial. Applied yellow gold index hour markers with luminous fill. Printed minute/seconds track on the dial perimeter. Polished yellow gold hands. Partially skeletonized minute & hour hands so not to obscure the dual time. Hour & minute hands with luminous filled tips. Features:
- RING COMMAND BEZEL - Watch setting & Corrections:
- The bezel is key to setting the 3 functions of the watch (time, dual-time & annual calendar). The "RING COMMAND BEZEL" features 3 positions, each position corresponds to a different function of the watch. Setting the bezel to the position of the corresponding watch function will allow the correction of that particular function via the crown.
- Off-center silvered 24 hour ring.
- Red triangle indicating the additional time-zone.
- Indicated in 24 hour mode to easily distinguish between AM & PM at the additional time-zone location.
- The dual time-zone is adjustable in one hour increments & can be adjusted without stopping or interrupting the operation of the movement.
- SAROS Annual Calendar:
- Date window at 3 o'clock with a "cyclops" magnifier.
- Month display via small windows at each hour marker (12 hours = 12 month). A red filled display window indicates the current month.
- A manual correction is required only once a year on March 1st to compensate for the shorter 28 or 29 days of February.
- The date can be adjusted both forward & backward.
Fitted on a stainless steel & 18kt yellow gold Jubilee style bracelet with a folding Oysterclasp. The buckle features a Easylink 5mm comfort extension link. The bracelet has all linksMovement:
Powered by a Rolex in-house calibre 9001 which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 40 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours. The movement features a Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring & high performance Paraflex shock absorbers. The watch boasts a total of 14 patents, seven of which are on the movement.Condition:
Unworn, in new condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers, including hang tags. Watch Features:
Annual Calendar, GMT/Dual Time Zone