Polished stainless steel case & fixed bezel with a fluted edge. Brushed finished crown guard. Polished stainless steel crown with a fluted blue rubber grip. White enamel dial. Blue painted Roman numeral & minute/seconds track. Blued steel hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous filled tips. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Annual Calendar Complication:
- The Annual Calendar complication will accurately account for the current number of of days in each month with the exception of the 29th day of February in a leap year.
- Date window located at 6 o'clock.
- Month display sub-dial 9 o'clock (red hand).
Fitted on its original OEM Ulysse Nardin blue alligator leather strap with a polished stainless steel deployant buckle. The strap is completely unworn & in brand new condition.Movement:
Powered by a Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured caliber UN-153 is composed out of 322 parts, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 53 jewels and has a power reserve of +/- 52 hours. The movement features UN's anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL - silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond which eliminates the need for lubrication and significantly increases the durability. Also features Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-house produced oscillator with 4 correction screws. The rotor features a double anchor design & a blue medallion with the UN logo made of DIAMonSIL.Condition:
This watch is in pristine unworn condition, the strap is unworn & crisp. Delivered in its original box with all papers & an extended Ulysse Nardin 5 year warranty. Complications:
Annual Calendar, Chronograph