Brushed & polished platinum case. Black dial, silver sub-dials. Tachymetre scale on the dial perimeter. Polished central hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Blued steel sub-dial hands. Applied polished index hour markers, the 3/6/9/12 markers with luminous tips. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a second scale. Large double window date display with quick correction button located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 8-9 o'clock.
- Power Reserve AUF/AB (Up/Down) indicator at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions
- Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chrono with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minutes counter sub-dial at 3-4 o'clock.
- The minute counter hand of the chronograph jumps in 1 minute increments rather than a continuous progression as with traditional chronographs, allowing for accurate reading of the timing function.
Fitted on its original black alligator leather strap with contrasting grey stitching & a solid platinum tang buckle. The strap is in excellent condition with most of its wear lifespan remaining, we would grade the strap at 92% condition.Movement:
Powered by an A. Lange & Sohne caliber L951.6, beats at 18,000 vph, composed out of 451 parts, contains 46 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 60 hours.Condition:
This watch is in excellent condition. The watch shows very
light signs of wear in form of light surface scuff marks & hairline scratches, no dings or nicks. We would be comfortable in rating this watch at 92%+ condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers.