The Prestige Time return policy is only valid within the continental USA. Please click here to view our International sales policies.
Prestige Time offers a general 7-day return policy, with a 2% restocking fee, on most watches sold on the preowned section of our website. As a valued customer, you can enjoy a 7 (seven) day inspection period during which you can decide if you will be keeping the watch or if you would prefer to return the watch for an exchange or refund. After 7 (seven) days the sale is considered final and the purchase cannot be returned.
In some circumstances Prestige Time may offer a shortened return policy of 1-3 days such as on rare, highly desirable and high value pieces. Should this be the case in regards to the watch you have ordered, we will make you aware of this before we ship.
Return Policy Conditions
- The Prestige Time return policy period begins from the day of receipt and is valid as long as the watch has not be worn or altered in any way.
- The watch must be return in the exact same condition it was shipped in.
- Please do not wear the watch at all until you are certain that you will be keeping the watch. We take detailed pictures of the watch prior to shipping and we will notice of the watch has been worn. Should the watch come back in a lesser condition than we shipped it, we retain the right to refuse accepting the watch back.
- The watch must be return with all accessories as it was shipped (such as the box, manual, warranty papers, stylus, extra links etc.)
- Returns will be credited in full minus a 2% restocking fee.
- Restocking charges are waived on an exchange.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization No. (RMA#). Please call 800-470-2343 prior to return for RMA#. This number must be displayed on the outside of the box; this will expedite your return. A watch returned without authorization will be refused.
- Credit will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Credits are typically issued within 7 business days of receipt of a return.
- Returns must be shipped via traceable courier, e.g. UPS or USPS (Do not ship via FedEx, FedEx does not insure watches or jewelry valued above $500). Return shipment must be pre-paid and fully insured for the amount you expect credit. Collect shipping will be refused. In case of loss or damages, customer is liable.
- Once you have been issued a RMA#, you must ship the watch back so that we receive it within 7 days of us issuing the RMA#.