Limited & numbered edition of 1000 pieces.
Brushed titanium case. Stainless steel bi-directional bezel with polished green and blue ceramic GMT bezel ring. Silver dial. Polished hands. Applied index & numeral hour markers. Fine printed minutes/seconds track. Day & date windows at 3 o'clock.
- 28 micro gas tubes on dial & hands.
- Bezel indications with Super LumiNova.
- GMT Triple Time-Zone functions:
- Indicated via the additional central blue arrow-head hour hand. This hand makes a single rotation every 24 hours & points to the desired GMT time-zone on the bezel & dial flange.
- Fixed 24 hour scale on dial flange.
- 24 hour scale on the bezel with green (day) & blue (night) zone.
- The LOCAL (main) hour hand can be advanced or reversed in 1 hour increments by means of the buttons on the left case-side. The buttons feature a locking mechanism to avoid accidental activation.
Fitted on its original brushed titanium bracelet with a push-button folding clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8"+ wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Ball caliber RR1203-C (base Sellita SW220-1), COSC Chronometer certified, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 25 jewels and has a power reserve of +/- 42 hours.Condition:
This watch is in unworn condition, with many of its original factory protective stickers intact. The watch is delivered in its original box and with all papers (warranty card, COSC Certificate card & limited edition card) & hang tags.