Polished stainless steel case. White dial with silver chapter ring. Applied polished stylized Roman Numeral hour markers. Polished, skeletonized hour & minute hands. Date window at 6 o'clock.
- ON/OFF button located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position, with an ON/OFF indicator displayed beneath 12 o'clock.
- Alarm power reserve indicator displayed between 10 & 12 o'clock.
- Alarm set-time indicated via the hour & minute sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- The alarm is wound & set via the crown at 2 o'clock.
- Dual/GMT Timezone:
- Indicated by the waved blued steel hand which points to the GMT timezone.
- 24 hour indications printed on silver chapter ring.
Fitted on its original black alligator leather strap with a stainless steel deployant buckle. the strap is in excellent, near new condition, haven been worn a handful of times only. We would rate the strap as being in 95%+ condition. Movement:
Powered by a Blancpain in-house caliber 1240h with a silicon balance spring, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 36 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
This watch was purchased new in 08/2018, worn a handful of times, then traded into to us for a different watch. The watch is in meticulous near-new condition. While the watch might show very very light signs of wear in form of hairline scuff marks, there are no scratches or dings, thus we have not had any reason to polish or even buff his watch. The watch is delivered in a large parquet wood box. The interior black vinyl parts of the box can easily be removed so that the box converts into a humidor. The set comes complete with a CREDO humidifier system & removable wood partitions. With the complete set of box & papers. Complications:
Alarm, GMT/Dual Time Zone