Limited & numbered edition of 1000 pieces, this watch is # 391/1000.
Matte finished BLACKSTEEL (Breitling's DLC coating) stainless steel case. Matte BLACKSTEEL uni-directional bezel featuring polished raised quarter riders, engraved 24 hour scale & a luminous dot starting point. Polished BLACKSTEEL crown & screw-in chrono buttons. Black dial. Black dial flange with Tachymeter scale. Matte grey hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Red sub-dial & central seconds counter hands. Applied blackened index hour markers with luminous tips. Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Large red central seconds hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- GMT/2nd Time zone:
- 24 hour markings on the dial perimeter.
- Indicated by a central skeletonized red arrow-head hand which points to the desired GMT timezone.
- The 24 hour hand makes a single revolution in 24 hours.
- The addition time is indicated in a 24 hour mode to eliminate confusion between am/pm at the desired time-zone.
Fitted on a brand new Breitling Diver-Pro rubber strap with BLACKSTEEL push-button deployant clasp featuring a very convenient micro-adjusting system. The strap has never been cut (it will nee to be cut to size) & will fit up to a 8.75" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a COSC certified Breitling in-house caliber 04, which beats at 28,000 vph (4Hz) contains 47 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 70 hours.Condition:
In excellent near new condition. The watch does have some slight signs of wear, such as a very light scuff at the 22 marker on the bezel. However all in all we would be comfortable rating this watch in an overall 92% condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers, including a limited edition certificate & the Breitling digital warranty card. Complications:
Chronograph, GMT/Dual Time Zone