The Breitling Exospace B55 features pairing capability with a smart-phone via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) for data transfer and remote settings, such as time, date & UTC time correction. Also features phone call notification on the watch. Case:
Brushed finished black PVD coated titanium case. Uni-directional bezel with a minute scale. Volcano black dial. Blued hour & minute hands with luminous filled tips. Luminous hour markers. Fine printed minutes/seconds track. Dial flange with 1/100 scale.
- Digital Watch functions:
- Digital perpetual calendar.
- Chronograph/stopwatch with up to 1/100th of a second - maximum stopwatch timing duration 99:59:59 hours.
- Flyback chrono function.
- Electronic tachymeter.
- 7 daily alarms.
- GMT/2nd Time-Zone.
- 12 or 24 hour watch display capabilities for the digital time display.
- MET: Mission elapsed time
- Flight: Take-off/Landing & flight time log.
- High intensity LCD back-lights with an automatic switch-on option when the watch is at a 35° tilt angle.
- Battery EOL (End Of Life) indicator.
Fitted on its original brushed finished black PVD coated titanium bracelet with a push-button deployant clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to a 8.25" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Breitling in-house B55 Thermo-compensated SuperQuartz movement.
- COSC Certified Chronometer,
- Customized LI-ION rechargeable battery.
- Charging cord with magnetic connector attaches via a port on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
In excellent, near new condition. The watch case is in near immaculate overall condition. No noticeable scuffs or scratches on the black PVD coating. We would be comfortable rating this watch in an overall 98%+ condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers.