Polished stainless steel case. Black dial. Silver sub-dials & dial flange. Polished hands, hour & minute hand with luminous fill. Applied polished index hour markers with luminous tips. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window between 4 & 5 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Large red central seconds counter, capable of measuring time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Slide Rule:
- Slide-Rule aka Navigation-Computer set via the bi-directional turning bezel.
- The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
Fitted on its original Breitling Navitimer polished stainless steel bracelet and a deployant clasp with a safety latch. The bracelet is fully linked & fill fit up to a 8.25" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Breitling in-house caliber 01, which beats at 28,000 vph (4Hz), contains 47 jewels, and has a power reserve of +/- 70 hours.Condition:
This watch is in unworn & new condition. The original factory protective stickers are still intact.. Delivered in its original box with all papers & the factory warranty is valid until January 2027. Watch Features: