Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Mint green dial with a fine sun-ray finish. Silver sub-dials & dial flange. Polished rose gold toned hands, hour & minute hand with luminous fill. Applied polished rose gold toned index hour markers with luminous tips. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Large red central seconds counter, capable of measuring time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Slide Rule:
- Slide-Rule aka Navigation-Computer set via the bi-directional turning bezel.
- The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
Fitted on its original Breitling brown alligator leather strap with stainless steel push-button deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent near new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining. We would grade ths trap in 98% condition.Movement:
Powered by a Breitling in-house caliber 01, which beats at 28,000 vph (4Hz), contains 47 jewels, and has a power reserve of +/- 70 hours.Condition:
In excellent near new condition, with no visible signs of wear, worn a handful of times at most. We have not had a reason to polish or even buff this watch. We would be comfortable rating this watch in an 98%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers (instructions & new QR code style warranty card). Watch Features: