Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Silver dial with a fine sun-ray finish. Black sub-dials & dial flange. Polished hands, hour & minute hand with luminous fill. Applied polished index hour markers with luminous tips. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Large red central seconds counter, capable of measuring time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Slide Rule:
- Slide-Rule aka Navigation-Computer set via the bi-directional turning bezel.
- The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
Fitted on its original Breitling black alligator leather strap with stainless steel push-button deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent near new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining. We would be comfortable rating this strap as in 98%+ overall condition.Movement:
Powered by a Breitling in-house caliber 01, which beats at 28,000 vph (4Hz), contains 47 jewels, and has a power reserve of +/- 70 hours.Condition:
This watch is in excellent, almost brand new condition, worn by the original owner a handful of times at the most. Some of the original factory protective stickers are still intact (case sides). We would be comfortable rating this watch at a 98%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers & the factory warranty is valid until June 2027. Watch Features: