Polished stainless steel case. Black dial with silver dial-flange. Polished hands, hour & minute hand with luminous fill. Applied polished index hour markers with luminous tips. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Large red-tipped central seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 12 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Slide Rule:
- Slide-Rule aka Navigation-Computer set via the bi-directional turning bezel.
- The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
- GMT World Time-Zone function:
- Indicated by the red arrow-head tipped central hand. This hand makes a single revolution once every 24 hour hours.
- 24 hour indications printed in a gold color on the dial perimeter.
- The 2nd time-zone time is indicated in 24 hour mode to eliminate confusion between day & night at the additional time-zone.
- The time-zones of the worlds' major cities are engraved on the case back for quick reference.
Fitted on its original Breitling Navitimer polished stainless steel bracelet featuring a deployant clasp with a security latch. The bracelet will fit up to a 7.75" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Breitling caliber 24 (Base ETA 7754), which beats at 28,000 VPH, contains 25 jewels, and has a power reserve of +/- 42 hoursCondition:
In excellent overall condition. We have had this very lightly polished to remove most signs of wear. We would be comfortable rating this watch as in 95%+ condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, World Time