Matte dark grey coated light-weight aluminum case. Light grey dial with a squared guilloche textured pattern finish. Polished hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied polished index hour markers. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track on the dial flange. Date display via sub-dial at 3 o'clock. Smoked/darkened sapphire crystal case back.
- 60 seconds tourbillon aperture at 10-11 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- single pusher starts, stops & resets the stop-watch.
- Column wheel mechanism.
- large central seconds counter hand.
- 60 minutes counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Delivered with 2 straps.
- Fitted on its Corum original black alligator leather strap with a black PVD coated tang buckle. The strap is in near new condition with almost its full wear lifespan remaining. We would rate this strap in 96% overall condition.
- Delivered with an addition, unworn black rubber strap.
Powered by a Courm caliber CO-398, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 28 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 45 hours.Condition:
This watch is in very good overall condition. There are some light wear-marks on the grey coating please take a close look at the pictures. Otherwise teh watch is in excellent condition Delivered in a very large lacquered wooden box & with all papers. The warranty card is not dated not nor stamped. Watch Features: