Limited & numbered edition of only 99 pieces.
Case manufactured from a combination of 18kt white gold (bezel & case back - polished finish), titanium (case sides - brushed/sating finished) & black ceramic components. Light grey main dial with a linear Cotes de Geneve pattern finish, grey sub-dials & a polished blue top segment with a starry effect. Polished hour & minute hands, red GMT related hands & white perpetual calendar related hands.
- Perpetual calendar - white hands:
- Day of the week sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Leap year indicator sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Month sub-dial at 8 o'clock.
- Date sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Moonphase with a mother of pearl moon at 12 o'clock.
- GMT dual time-zone - red hands:
- GMT time zone indicated by the additional red central hour hand. The hour hand can be adjusted in 1 hour increments via the button at 9 o'clock.
- 24 hour sub-dial at 4 o'clock to differentiate between AM & PM.
Fitted on its original DeWitt black alligator leather strap with a solid 18kt white gold deployant buckle. The strap is unworn in new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining.Movement:
Powered by a DeWitt caliber DW7021 (ETA 2892 with a perpetual calendar & GMT module by Agenhor), beats at 28,000 vph (4Hz), contains 21 jewels and has a power reserve of +/- 42 hours. Features a solid 22kt yellow gold rotor.Condition:
This watch is considered N.O.S.
New Old Stock. It is unworn in new condition. We would be comfortable rating this watch in an 99% overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Moonphase, Perpetual Calendar