Brushed & polished platinum case. Crown set with a blue cabochon. Silver dial with a fine grained finish. Blued steel hands. Laser engraved & black filled Roman numeral hour markers, minute/seconds track & Tachymeter scale. Watch features:
- Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Power reserve indicator window located inside the 9 o'clock sub-dial.
- Panorama Date display: 2-disc date display window at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- Column wheel mechanism,
- Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
Fitted on its original/OEM Glashutte Original dark blue alligator strap with deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent near-new condition with most of its wear life-span remaining. We would categorize this strap as being in 95% condition.Movement:
Powered by an in-house Glashutte Original caliber 37-01 which beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 65 jewels & has an power reserve of +/- 70 hours. The movement is exquisitely finished with beveled & polished corners, blued screws & Glashutte stripe finish. The rotor features a 21 ct gold edge & is skeletonized with the Glashutte logo.Condition:
In excellent near-new condition. We have had this watch lightly buffed to remove most signs of wear. We would be comfortable rating this watch as in an overall 95% condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers.
Big Date, Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator