Brushed & polished titanium case. The dial features Grand Seiko's very unique snowflake textured dial. Faceted brushed & polished hour & minute hands. Blue steel central seconds hands. Applied brushed & polished faceted index hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds track. Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Power Reserve Indicator:
- located between 7 & 8 o'clock.
Fitted on its original brushed & polished titanium bracelet with a push-button folding buckle. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8" (20.5cm) wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Grand Seiko Spring Drive caliber 9r65: The Spring Drive movement is for the most part mechanical, but with an electrical powered regulating mechanism resulting in an extremely accurate timepiece.
- No external source of power (such as a battery) is required.
- The unwinding force of the mainspring generates a slight electrical current. The electrical power is then used to activate & power a quartz oscillator which vibrates at 32,786 Hz & transmits a precise reference signal to the Integrated Circuit.
- The IC compares the speed from the oscillator to the speed of the glide wheel (which drives the gears) and applies a magnetic brake when it detects the glide-wheel turning too fast.
- The seconds hand moves in a continuous extremely smooth gliding motion and is accurate up to +/- 1 second per day.
- Contains 30 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
In excellent near-new condition. With only very minor signs of wear. We have had this watch carefully spot polished to remove whatever light signs of wear were present, however an effort was made to maintain the original factory 'zaratsu' finishing as much as possible. We would comfortably grade this watch at 97%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. The factory warranty expires 07/2021. Complications:
Power Reserve Indicator