Ferrari Unico Carbon with a polished Ferrari 'Prancing Horse' figurine logo applied to the dial at 6 o'clock. Limited & numbered edition of 500 pieces.
Brushed black carbon case. Bezel secured by black plated titanium H style screws. Black & red composite resin bezel lug. Sapphire crystal transparent dial. Applied black hour markers with red luminous fill. Black hands with luminous fill. Black dial flange with black printed minute/seconds track & red 5 minute markers. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window with yellow background at 3 o'clock.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Flyback function: allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button without the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Large red tipped central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
Features a quick strap changing system via push-buttons located on the top & bottom central lugs. This watch is delivered with 2 strap, both straps are unworn in perfect condition:
- Fitted on its original Black Alcantara leather strap with red stitching & with a black PVD titanium and matte carbon deployant buckle.
- Delivered with an additional black rubber strap.
Powered by a Hublot in-house caliber UNICO HUB 1241 which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 72 hours.Condition:
completely unworn, in brand new condition. Delivered in its original Hublot branded winding box with all papers. Watch Features: