Special edition Galapagos Islands, the case back features an engraving of the Galapagos marine iguana, a familiar hallmark of the archipelago.
Black rubber clad (vulcanized ) stainless steel case & bezel. Black PVD coated crown & chrono buttons. Black dial. Black & white central hands. The hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied polished darkened hour markers with luminous fill. Printed minute/seconds track. Date window at 3 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- Flyback function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button, rather than having to stop, reset & then restart the stopwatch.
- Large central seconds hand counter
- 60 minute sub-dial counter at 12 o'clock.
- IWC SafeDive system uni-directional rotating bezel:
- The IWC SafeDive system ensures that the internal bezel can only be adjusted in an counter-clockwise direction.
- The external bezel ring operates the diving scale ring located beneath the crystal. This interaction is accomplished via a 'sliding clutch system' while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.
- Diving scale on the dial flange beneath the crystal.
Fit on its original IWC black rubber strap with a tang buckle. The strap is in impeccable near brand new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining, we would be comfortable rating the strap in 97% overall condition. The rubber strap features a quick-change system with a spring loaded lever allowing for easy removing/replacing, no tools necessary. Movement:
Powered by an IWC in-house caliber 89365 which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 35 jewels & has power reserve of +/- 68 hours.Condition:
In excellent near new condition. There are no nicks on the rubber coating. We would be comfortable to rate this watch in a 97% overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features: