The Portugieser Tourbillon Retrograde Chronograph in platinum is a limited & numbered edition of only 50 pieces.
Brushed & polished platinum case. Silver dial. Polished hours & minutes hands. Applied polished numeral & index hour markers. Fine printed minutes track.
- Flying 60 seconds tourbillon at 6 o'clock.
- Retrograde date indicator.
- Chronograph function:
- Blued steel hands.
- Flyback function.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- The chronograph sub-dial at the 12 o'clock doubles as both the 60 minute counter & the 12 hour counter, allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
Delivered with 3 IWC straps:
- Fitted on its original IWC blue woven calfskin leather strap with a solid 18kt platinum deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent, near new condition with the majority of it wear lifespan remaining. We would be comfortable rating the strap as in 97% condition.
- Delivered with an additional IWC original very dark blue alligator leather strap made by Santoni for IWC. This strap is brand new & unworn with its complete wear lifespan remaining.
- Delivered with an additional IWC original blue woven calfskin leather strap. This strap is brand new & unworn with its complete wear lifespan remaining.
Powered by an IWC in-house calibre 89900, beats at 12,800 vph (4Hz) , composed of 375 components, contains 42 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 68 hours. Features a solid 18kt rose gold winding rotor.Condition:
In excellent, near new condition. We have had the watch lightly spot buffed to remove most signs of wear. We would now be comfortable in rating this watch in an overall 98%+ condition. Delivered in its original large lacquered wood box and with all papers. The exterior of the wood box has some scratches & light dents from handling & shipping. The interior of the box is in perfect condition. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Retrograde, Tourbillon