Brushed stainless steel case & bezel with polished finished beveled corners. Black dial. Black & white hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Bold painted numeral hour markers. Printed minute/seconds track on the dial flange with luminous 15 minute markers. Date window at 3 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- Flyback function.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- The chronograph sub-dial at the 12 o'clock doubles as both the 60 minute counter & the 12 hour counter, allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
- Worldtimer function:
- Black ceramic bezel with 24 reference city time-zones.
- Central black hand with a red arrow head indicated the current time in 24 hour mode.
- Rotating the bezel will simultaneously adjust the hour hand, 24-hour day/night hand & the date. This is accomplished by IWC's patented technology which transmits the rotation of a external bezel via a differential gear to the hour wheel, 24-hour hand and date advance wheel.
- The bezel is spring mounted, which can only be rotated while pressing simultaneously on two diametrically opposing sides.
Fitted on its IWC original black calfskin leather pilot style strap with a stainless steel deployant buckle. The strap is unworn in new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining. Movement:
Powered by an IWC in-house caliber 89760, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 39 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 68 hours.Condition:
This watch is in new & unworn condition. The original factory case back protective sticker is still intact on the watch. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, World Time