Portugieser Perpetual Calendar Digital Date-Month 75th Anniversary Edition.
Limited & numbered edition of 250 pieces. This watch is # 153/250.
Case: Brushed & polished 18kt rose gold case. Blue dial with a fine sun-ray finish. Polished rose gold hands. Applied polished rose gold Arabic numeral & index hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Perpetual calendar:
- Digital date window between 9 & 10 o'clock
- Digital month window between 2 & 3 o'clock
- Leap year counter at 6 o'clock (inside seconds sub-dial).
- Chronograph function:
- Flyback function: allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button without the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Central seconds counter hand
- 60 minute & 12 hour counters combined into a single sub-dial at 12 o'clock, allows for an instant reading of the stopwatch.
Fitted on a brand new & unworn IWC original black alligator strap made by Santoni and with a solid 18kt rose gold deployant buckle.Movement:
Powered by an in-house IWC calibre 89801, which beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), conatins 51 jewels & power reserve of +/- 68 hours.Condition:
The watch came into us for the original owner in excellent condition, with only very minor signs of wear. We have had the watch lightly polished to remove most signs of wear. With the brand new IWC Santoni strap installed this watch now looks almost new. Delivered in its original box with all papers.
Chronograph, Perpetual Calendar