Limited & numbered edition of only 200 pieces worldwide.
Brushed & polished 18kt rose gold case top & bottom. Brushed titanium case center. Matte & polished black ceramic bezel with a ribbed edge. Black ceramic crown with an integrated 18kt rose gold function-selector push-button at the center. Chronograph buttons in 18kt rose gold with black rubber inserts. Sliding lever on the left side of the case locks the movement, allowing for precise time-setting, also in in 18kt rose gold with black rubber inserts.
Features a transparent sapphire crystal dial. Applied Arabic numeral hour markers with luminous fill. 18kt rose gold hour & minute hands, partially skeletonized & with luminous fill. Silver dial flange with minutes, seconds & fractions of a second track. Ruthenium coated movement components.Features:
- Date: Date window at 3 o'clock with a white background to highlight the current date. Skeletonized date disc with black plated numbers.
- Seconds: Small seconds hand at the center of the 9 o'clock sub-dial.
- A Selector-Button at the center of the crown allows the user to select which function they would like to set. The current selection is displayed on a disc & highlighted by a rose gold bridged window located to the immediate left of the date window at 3 o'clock:
- N: Neutral & winding position.
- SET: set the main time.
- GMT: set the GMT time
- Hacking lever located on the left side of the case hacks (stops) the movement, allowing for precise time-setting.
- Chronograph function:
- Column-wheel mechanism & vertical clutch. Allows for non-jumping start.
- Large rose gold central 60 seconds counter hand.
- Instant jumping (not a gradual changing) digital 30 minute counter displayed via the double-window at 12 o'clock.
- 24 hour counter sub-dial located at 9 o'clock.
- GMT/Second Time-Zone:
- Indicated by the additional shorter central hour hand.
- Day/night indicator via 24 hour sub-dial located at 6 o'clock.
- Power Reserve Indicator: Patented 'Radial Power Reserve' indicator located at the extreme top half edge of the dial.
Quick release system allows for easy & quick strap changes, requiring no tools. Tang buckle with short & long adjustments allowing for a perfect fit.
- Fitted on its original black rubber with integrated rubber grips on the back. The rubber strap is in excellent condition with only light signs of wear & with its full wear life-span remaining, we would categorize the strap as being in 99% condition.
- Delivered with an additional unworn OEM dark brown (almost black) alligator JLC strap to fit.
Powered by an in-house Jaeger LeCoultre caliber 780, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 569 parts, contains 70 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 60 hours. Features a lubrication-free, free-sprung escapement using silicon components, and ceramic ball-bearings for the rotor which requiring no lubrication over its lifetime. The bridges are dark ruthenium finished. As with all JLC watches this watch has undergone a rigorous '1000 HOURS CONTROL' (41 days) test before leaving the factory.Condition:
In excellent, near-new condition. This watch was factory serviced in 07/2019 & the watch has not been worn since. As part of the factory service, JLC refinished the case, so that it is now in near new condition with almost no noticeable signs of wear. We would be comfortable in rating this watch at 98% condition. Delivered in a JLC box with instructions, original warranty card & and extra OEM black alligator strap. Watch Features:
Chronograph, GMT/Dual Time Zone, Power Reserve Indicator