Factory serviced completed August 2023, with a factory 2 year service warranty expiring August 2025.
Polished 18kt rose gold reversible case.
- Front side - home time:
- Silver dial with a sunray pattern. Blued steel hands. Printed hour markers.
- Reverse side - additional time zone:
- Burgundy dial with gold speckled decoration
- Polished rose gold toned hands.
- Moonphase displayed at 6 o'clock with mother of pearl moon disc.
- Set with with 2 rows of 14 diamonds each for a total of 28 diamonds - weighing a total of +/-0.32 carats.
Fitted on its JLC original polished 18kt rose gold bracelet with a butterfly style folding clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 6.75" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a manual winding Jaeger LeCoultre in-house caliber 842, beats at 21,600 vph (3Hz), composed out of 129 parts, contains 18 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 38 hours.Condition:
In excellent condition. The watch completed a full factory service in late August 2023 and has not be worn since the service was completed. As part of the service JLC has polished the watch. We would now be comfortable rating this watch in an 95% overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all original papers. A copy of the factory service letter & a branded JLC service pouch is included.