Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Flat silver dial. Applied index hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track. Polished hands. Small seconds & 24 hour (not a dual time) via sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- 12 hour sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Triple Calendar & Moonphase:
- Day & Month display windows at the center of the 12 o'clock sub-dial.
- Date displayed via central mounted arrow-head hand.
- Moonphase display at the center of the 6 o'clock sub-dial
Fitted on its original polished & brushed 7 link brick design bracelet. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Maurice Lacroix caliver ML154 (base ETA Valjoux 7751), beats at 28,800 vph, with 25 jewels & a power reserve of +/- 46 hours.Condition:
We traded this watch from a customer who received it as a gift, but preferred a different timepiece. The watch is completely unworn, in 100% condition. Delivered in the original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Triple Date Calender