Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Black aluminum bezel with Tachymetre scale. Hesalite (plastic) crystal. Black dial. White hands, the central hands with luminous fill. Painted luminous index hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial counter at 9 o'clock.
Bracelet & Straps:
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- Central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push-button deployant clasp. The bracelet is fully linked and will fit up to a 8" wrist.
- An unworn black fabric NATO style strap with a stainless steel tang buckle & strap loops.
- An unworn black fabric Velcro strap - a re-edition of the strap worn by Apollo astronauts wore in space, bearing the NASA part number in white.
Powered by Omega's manual winding iconic & classic caliber 1863, rhodium plated, beats at 21,600 vph (3 Hz), with 18 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 48 hours.The Box:
Delivered in its original large special commemorative presentation box, containing:
- Additional black fabric NATO & Velcro straps.
- Branded strap changing tool with spare spring-bars.
- Omega Speedmaster branded loupe.
- A 6cm paper-weight steel plate featuring a classic Speedmaster case back design.
This watch is in new & unworn condition. Our customer purchased this watch in 07/2023, but ended up trading it towards a different watch he preferred. The original case back factory protective sticker remain affixed to the watch. Delivered in its original large commemorative box, with all papers & the original hang tag. Watch Features: