Limited & numbered edition of only 100 pieces, created in collaboration with Panerai ambassador Jimmy Chin, an American adventurer and filmmaker. The caseback is engraved with a mountain range, intersecting skis and a United States flag, along with a “Jimmy Chin Edition” inscription.
Brushed titanium case crown guard. Brushed titanium uni-direction bezel with a polished edge-grip, featuring engraved & black filled 15 minute diving scale , polished 5 minute markers and a luminous filled starting dot. Grey textured dial. Brushed hour, minutes & seconds hands with luminous fill. Applied polished hour markers with luminous fill. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- Vertical clutch & column wheel mechanism.
- Flyback function.
- Chrono hands in aqua blue.
- Stacked central seconds & minute counter.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
Delivered with 2 straps & the branded tools necessary to change straps.
- Fitted on its original Panerai grey textile with black rubber lining strap & a tang buckle. This strap is in excellent near brand new condition with its full wear-lifespan remaining. We would grade the strap in 99% condition.
- Delivered with an additional unworn Panerai branded black Velcro strap with aqua blue stitching.
Powered by an in-house Panerai caliber P.9100, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 37 jewels & has an impressive 72 hours (3 days) power reserve.Condition:
Worn a handful of times at most, this watch is in near brand new condition. We would be comfortable rating this watch in 98%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers & accessories. Watch Features: