Brushed stainless steel case. Polished stainless steel bezel ring. Cambered (domed) sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. Black dial. Engraved & luminous filled hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds track. Blackened steel hands with luminous fill (excluding the central seconds counter hand). Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph function:
- Single pusher chronograph, the chrono button is located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position. This button starts, stops & resets the chronograph.
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Power Reserve:
- Linear power reserve indicator located just above 6 o'clock.
- GMT Second Time Zone:
- Second time-zone indicated by the additional arrow-headed hour hand.
- Day/night indicator at the center of the 9 o'clock sub-dial.
- Seconds Reset:
- When the crown is pulled out for time correction, the seconds hands jumps directly 12, thus allowing for exact time-setting.
Fitted on its original black alligator leather strap with contrasting white stitching & a stainless steel tang buckle. Included is an original OEM black rubber strap with Panerai original tools to change straps. Both strap are unworn.Movement:
Powered by an in-house Panerai P.2004 movement, Panerai's first in-house chronograph movement. Beats at 28,800 vph, contains 29 jewels & has an amazing 8 day power reserve.Condition:
This watch has never been worn. It is in new condition & is delivered with the complete set of box & papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator, Single Button Chronograph