Polished stainless steel case. Brushed stainless steel crown protector. Matte black 'sandwich' dial, with cut-out indications & vintage colored luminous backing. Polished hands with vintage colored luminous filled tips. Cutout hour markers. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock. Date window at 3 o'clock.
- GMT Dual Timezone function:
- Second time zone indicated via the central arrowhead hand, which points to a 24 hour scale on the outer edge of the dial. The GMT hand will make a single revolution once every 24 hours.
- Power reserve indicator:
- 3 day power reserve indicator disc mounted on the movement back.
- Fitted on its original Panerai black calfskin leather strap with contrasting off-white stitching & brushed stainless steel tang buckle. The strap is in excellent overall condition with some light scuff marks typical of calfskin. We would be comfortable rating the strap as in 95% in terms of wear life-span & in 92% condition visually.
- Delivered with an an additional, unworn, PANERAI branded black rubber strap & tool for strap changing is included.
Powered by a Panerai in-house Caliber P.9003, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 233 parts, contains 28 Jewels & has an impressive 3 days (72 hours) power reserve.Condition:
This watch came into us with only very light sign of wear. We have had the watch very lightly buffed to remove most signs of wear. The watch is now in near-new condition, we would be comfortable rating it as in 95%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
GMT/Dual Time Zone