Polished 18kt rose gold case. Graduated chocolate brown to black dial with a very fine sunray finish. Polished rose gold hour & minute hands with luminous fill. White central seconds & GMT hands. Applied polished rose gold numeral hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minutes/seconds track. Date sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Travel Dual Time functions:
- Indicated by an additional white skeletonized central hour hand.
- The dual time can easily be set in 1 hour increments by means of the forward & back buttons on the left case-side.
- The travel time buttons can be locked with a quarter turn.
- The time can be safely reversed past 12am with the date reversing safely as well.
- Home & travel time day/night indications via small blue/white discs.
Fitted on its Patek original brown calfskin strap with white stitching & a polished 18kt rose gold tang buckle. The strap is unworn & crisp, in new condition with its full wear life span remaining.Movement:
Powered by a Patek Philippe in-house caliber 324 S C FUS, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 29 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 35-45 hours. Features a solid 21kt yellow rotor, a Gyromax balance & Spiromax balance spring. Condition:
This watch is in unworn condition. The original owner received this watch as a gift, but never wore it. The watch is in immaculate new condition. Delivered as a complete set with the original box & papers. Watch Features:
GMT/Dual Time Zone