Factory service completed 09/22/2022, with a factory 1 year service warranty expiring 09/22/2023. The Watch is still sealed from the factory service.
Brushed & polished stainless steel case & bracelet. Black embossed dial. Polished white gold hour & minute hands with luminous fill. White seconds hand. Applied polished white gold numeral hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minute track & bold luminous hour markers. Date window at 3 o'clock. Bracelet & Strap:
- Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push-button folding clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to & a 8" wrist
- Delivered with an additional OEM Patek Philippe black rubber strap with a stainless steel push-button folding clasp. The strap is unworn & uncut at its full length. It will fit up to a 8.5" wrist.
Powered by a Patek Philippe in-house caliber 324 S C with a Gyromax® balance and a Spiromax® balance spring. The movement is composed of 213 parts, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 29 jewels, has a power reserve of 35-45 hours & bears the Patek Philippe Seal hallmark. The rotor is in 21kt yellow, is unidirectional winding.Condition:
This watch is in excellent near-new condition. The watch has had a complete factory service completed in September 2022. The watch is still factory sealed from the factory service & has not be worn since the service. As part of the service, the watch was polished by Patek & a new crystal was installed. We would now be comfortable rating this watch in 97% overall condition. The watch is delivered with:
- Its original wood box.
- All papers, which include the leather wallet, the instruction manual & the original Certificate of Origin.
- The original cardboard shipping box with the correct/serialized stickers.
- A set of cardboard advert pamphlets for all 2008 Patek Novelties.
- A Patek Philippe branded service pouch & a branded cardboard factory service box is included.